Share a photo from your phone

Blue Spring, Florida. I’m doing Nanowrimo and took a much-needed break yesterday. We saw manatees!

10 Likes

This is Benji, my napping buddy. I’ve been sleeping a lot this past week or so. Apparently, that’s my body’s natural reaction to stress: hibernate like a bear.

10 Likes

I got a little distracted when writing and took some pictures of my favourite D&D dice. I’m dying to play again, but it’ll be next year for sure before that happens.

7 Likes

Aww he looks so snug ^^

2 Likes

I wrote here yesterday while commenting on a friend’s novel. Then I moved to my stand-up desk to read one of my new chapters to her.

7 Likes

I like to take photographs on my phone when I’m in the garden. I took this a couple of days ago.

8 Likes

Our current view in Budva, Montenegro and my dog, Sadie, who travels with us.

9 Likes

The fog in the neighborhood the other morning when I left for work (3:30AM).

9 Likes

Hi, @szelenz - welcome to this awesome forum!

Gorgeous photograph :smile:

1 Like

Pretty though they are, when in doubt, don’t eat. Please.

Woah! (that’s all I have to say…)

3 Likes

I pass this tree everyday to and from work, and the scene with the farm on a hill overlooking it brings me peace. The sky was an odd steel lavender with pink ripples.

7 Likes

That looks a lot like the ones that used to infest the tomato plants my grandfather was growing in our backyard when I was young. Definitely falls under pest category in my book.

2 Likes

That is stunning! Lovely.

1 Like

That is a gorgeous photo @dtill359!

2 Likes

My phone, pic taken by my husband a few days ago. I’m feeding the seagulls scraps. Had my first swim of the season that day! Then back to writing my prequel and keeping half an eye on the American election.

7 Likes

Sweet potato Autumn ale. Now that’s something you wouldn’t see in a London pub - if they were open! :smile:

2 Likes

What does the underside look like? That is going to help in identification. Also a better idea of their growing medium (soil, wood, dead wood). Also your rough location will help to narrow things down.

Until you know exactly what they are, please do not eat them.

4 Likes

Does this count? :sweat_smile: Took a break from the NaNo rush to get this doodle idea out of my system (before things start going horribly for the characters involved of course)

“He would rather carry the world on his shoulders than see you burdened with a stone.”

4 Likes

Awesome, @TFMelissa. What a gift!

2 Likes