Share a photo from your phone

I took a few days off work for the US election. Went back to the woods with the family. I wanted to limit my stress and stare at my phone in a relaxing setting.

I hope you’ve been really well.

Now, I do not want to have a debate about the US election on here (no mental or wifi bandwidth to moderate it), but I would LOVE to hear what you’ve been up to this.

Here’s the challenge: share a photo from your phone / computer that you took this week.

Let us get a tiny insight into what you’ve been up to this week?

6 Likes

My son found this caterpillar last night outside his after school homework center. Oliver put it inside a plastic bag to take it home.

Being a wise dad and a thoughtful husband, I took a quick pic. When I shared the photo with my wife on our Line app, she freaked out.

Understandably so. She has a large selection of succulents on the 4th floor of our house. Pet caterpillars mean dead succulents surrounded by the beauty of ravenous butterflies.

So we decided to do a capture and release mission. We carefully put the caterpillar back near some more juicy leaves.

I am sure the little one is going to be so surprised when the sun rises on yet another day of delicious greenery. Only today’s greenery is not the same as yesterday’s.

You know what they say, the leaf is always greener on the other plant.

:nerd_face:

8 Likes

Great pic! Thank you for sharing.

A bunch of mushrooms are growing in my garden. I keep staring at them and wondering if they are edible (more than once, I mean!). They are so pretty…

9 Likes

I can ask my American mushroom expert friends?

1 Like

Blue Spring, Florida. I’m doing Nanowrimo and took a much-needed break yesterday. We saw manatees!

10 Likes

This is Benji, my napping buddy. I’ve been sleeping a lot this past week or so. Apparently, that’s my body’s natural reaction to stress: hibernate like a bear.

10 Likes

I got a little distracted when writing and took some pictures of my favourite D&D dice. I’m dying to play again, but it’ll be next year for sure before that happens.

7 Likes

Aww he looks so snug ^^

2 Likes

I wrote here yesterday while commenting on a friend’s novel. Then I moved to my stand-up desk to read one of my new chapters to her.

7 Likes

I like to take photographs on my phone when I’m in the garden. I took this a couple of days ago.

8 Likes

Our current view in Budva, Montenegro and my dog, Sadie, who travels with us.

9 Likes

The fog in the neighborhood the other morning when I left for work (3:30AM).

9 Likes

Hi, @szelenz - welcome to this awesome forum!

Gorgeous photograph :smile:

1 Like

Pretty though they are, when in doubt, don’t eat. Please.

Woah! (that’s all I have to say…)

3 Likes

I pass this tree everyday to and from work, and the scene with the farm on a hill overlooking it brings me peace. The sky was an odd steel lavender with pink ripples.

7 Likes

That looks a lot like the ones that used to infest the tomato plants my grandfather was growing in our backyard when I was young. Definitely falls under pest category in my book.

2 Likes

That is stunning! Lovely.

1 Like

That is a gorgeous photo @dtill359!

2 Likes