My next event: Writing Style and Voice

It’s not working. Sorry. I will fix and alert everyone.

1 Like

Okay. Trying a new web address:

How does this work for you?

1 Like

@Argent did that new link work for you?

1 Like

That worked. Got past the payment part.

This screen appears to be missing things. Actions to in various social media if I had to make a guess. I’m using Firefox with AdBlockPlus which sometimes removes buttons so maybe someone else can verify the blankness here.

1 Like

Yeah it’s just stripped out the share buttons. I’ll add some text to make it all clearer soon.

Thank you for your patience!

I’m not certain how ADP decides. I found that it strips the payment button at the top of the Meals on Wheels page when I would go to pay for my grandma but the one in the footer would still be there.

Just a heads up for everyone, if you are in the US this is an international payment. Your bank may charge a small fee for the transaction. Also, HeySummit saves your payment information for future subscriptions apparently (read the fine print on the submit payment box). I’ve put in a request to find out how to remove this afterward.

I usually keep a Visa gift card around for things like this but not all payment services accept them. I didn’t have one handy to test on this.

1 Like

Heysummit has changed its checkout system… perhaps for the worse. I’ll see what is possible.

1 Like

Hi everyone: I’m going to take the early bird ticket down at the end of today, so if you are interested, go get it. If not – no problem at all! https://style-voice-the-writing-summit.heysummit.com

2 Likes

I would definitely check it out!

1 Like

Just booked my spot. :smiley:

1 Like

Phew! Got in, in just the nick of time. :wink: Shared so far on Twitter and LI. I can’t wait.

I’m going to archive this post now. A little over fifty people registered! (I gave everyone extra time due to my link problem and then the questions about the new checkout system.)

This is great news – it’s going to be a wonderful event.