For Fantasy Writers! Feb 22-26, 2021

Fantasy Writers (current and aspiring like me), mark your February calendar for this:

If interested, reply to Brian Berni’s email in your inbox if you’re on his list or email him at support@fictionmarketingacademy.com to let him know you’re interested. He’ll send you a link. (Disclaimer: It is an affiliate link that benefits him if you upgrade from the free ticket. He’s part of this community and it costs you nothing extra.)

4 Likes

Thanks for the info Argent

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. :blush:

1 Like

Now that some time has passed (Summit is still over a week away), if you are still interested in this but are not a fan of affiliate links or didn’t really want to take the extra step to email Brian, here is the direct link:

ProWritingAid Presents: Fantasy Writer’s Week

1 Like

Lisa at ProWritingAid asked me to share this with you all, and it does look good. Feel free to use Brian’s affiliate link or @Argent 's direct one.

I’m just sharing old school / “casually…”

https://prowritingaid.com/art/1571/fantasy-writer-s-week-at-prowritingaid.aspx

(This is not a moral stance by me – I was just too busy to get organised for this event!)

1 Like

There’s no plot pass structure to this summit as far as I can tell. If you are already a Premium level ProWriting Aid member/subscriber (or purchase/upgrade during the summit), you will get access to the additional sessions on the 26th. The rest of the week is free for everyone.

2 Likes