Update thread on the Plot Summit — new speakers / sponsors

This will now be the ongoing thread on the Summit. Questions / suggestions / doubts — post them here.

Here’s today’s update: we’re still getting more speakers / sponsors. The event is getting hotter. Woah.

Chad R. Allen, the publishing guru, is going to deliver a great talk.

ProWritingAid, the software tool, is going to offer a big discount to plot pass holders AND offer a free license as a giveaway.

I think I need to add an extra day — Monday the 26th. What do you think about that?

12 Likes

An extra day sounds great ^^

2 Likes

It might be necessary!

1 Like

That’s fantastic news! This summit is going to be amazingly comprehensive.

2 Likes

Updates… Scrivener will be at the conference, delivering a masterclass on using the software — and they are offering a giveaway to attendees…

See all the giveaways here: https://forest.plotsummit.com/perks/

8 Likes

Up to 665 attendees!

7 Likes

That’s awesome, @Danielw . Congrats!

2 Likes

I just pre-recorded the fight / battle scene session with Alina Boyden. WOW. That was really good.

5 Likes

At least one of the speakers has sent out a newsletter about the summit a few days ago with a nice incentive.

1 Like

A local designer made this!

5 Likes

That’s fantastic! The Plot Summit is shaping up to be really awesome.

1 Like

This is fantastic. So much info in such a small space and so beautiful!
One suggestion I have is on the Forest Plot Summit page (link listed in bottom right corner) that you include the dates of the summit, if you haven’t added it already. (FYI, what I mean is put it on the first page so people can see the dates before they click the sign up button. )

4 Likes

I’m very excited for this one!

2 Likes

Five days to go!

Getting a little stressed, to be honest – a lot of moving parts.

I’m going to invite attendees to join this community tomorrow – we’ll see how many join us.

4 Likes

We just passed 1,000 registrations.

HAPPY.

6 Likes

Is there a schedule with links to sessions online? Did I miss that? Or will everything be delivered by email each day?

1 Like

The schedule is here!

Possibly subject to changes!

1 Like

Love ProWritingAid. You might ask them, if someone already has a three year subscription with them, will they apply their Summit special to extend that subscription? (Okay. Okay. Being a little greedy here I suppose.)

2 Likes

Links will go out each day. And you can simply visit the session page to get your invite for each session – around the time it is starting…

1 Like