Thursday Book Club What books are you reading in November?

What are you reading? What do you want to read this month? Any recommendations?

1 Like

Fiction: Will Wight’s Cradle Series

Non-fiction: K. M. Weiland’s Writing Your Story’s Theme

Christopher Swann’s Never Turn Back. It’s set in my hometown, and yes, it does feel a little weird.

I am reading friend recommendations this month. Soon I will begin. emphasized text Next Year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton, then The House on Tradd Street by Karen White.

1 Like

At the start of this month I had something of a plan. I’d finish Brandon Sanderson’s Skyward. Then I’d read other authors for a while. Skyward will be the fourth Sanderson novel I’ve read in as many months. But … Brandon apparently has other plans.
As I enter the climax of Skyward, I’m reminded just how much I enjoy his stories and how satisfying I find his climaxes. So, I’m going to buy the big one: The Way of Kings. And that will be my November reading.

Are there any The Way of Kings fans here?

1 Like

There are currently 4 books out in that series. I’d plan on going past November if you start. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just finished a re-read of the Familiar Spirits series by R. Cooper, which I do every year. Now I am trying to decide between Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia or The Broken Girls by Simone St. James.

Oh yeah! :grin: I know I’m getting myself in for something big. I only hope to finish the first book this month.