Summit schedule!

Take a look: https://forest.plotsummit.com/schedule/

What are you looking forward to?

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to all of it, but I’m particularly looking forward to hearing from Michelle Schusterman, Kris Kennedy, Michael La Ronn, and Tim Storm. And I am super excited to hear from Mark Spencer. I am such a fan of his books.

3 Likes

Looking forward to how this shakes out for me. I’m 3-hours behind on the west coast and my workweek begins on Thursday, so I’ll only have the mornings and that’s after finishing a midnight shift. But I have no worries in quality content, I’m just wondering how long I can keep my attention focused. I’ve booked two speakers I’d really like to hear. Shame about the Bagel-Buffet, tho. Was so looking forward to that. :bagel:

1 Like

Like Kelly I find it hard to choose… Julie Tyler, Mark la Ronn, Jeanne Thornton and Beth Barany fit in to my time zone and I am excited to catch them live. I will particularly miss seeing Tim Storm, Brooklyn Knight and Joseph Nassise live, but will catch them on the replay😋

3 Likes

I have wiped my schedule clean to completely emerse myself in the summit. I can hardly wait!
"Madge, I’m soaking in it!"hahaha

3 Likes

Okay a couple of last-minute changes coming… stay tuned!

1 Like

I’m happy to see a talk from Hello Future Me. I’ve been watching his channel for a few years now

3 Likes

Head’s up – Jeanne Thorton’s talk has been moved – and a new speaker has replaced her at the 7pm slot.

1 Like

@Danielw Is there anywhere that shows which sessions are live and which are recorded?

I understand that there will be a live chat on all sessions which is awesome. I won’t be able to make all of the sessions as scheduled but I would like to make an effort to prioritize live sessions where the presenter is either presenting live or will be present in the live chat to be supportive.

All the sessions except Beth’s are live today, I think!

Hope to see you in about ten minutes!

Can you see the replay of the first session now? Does the video play?

I’m not seeing it. Should it be on the Schedule page or elsewhere?

1 Like

I created the replay page here:

1 Like

Okay, there they are. Thanks! I see them now.

1 Like