My Sporadic Interaction & Health Matters

I haven’t been around much lately. My eyes continue giving me trouble. I’m not adapting to bifocals, hoping doc can figure that out in February. Recently, I ended up in the ER and ICU, nearly died. I survived and am home now, healing from widespread pneumonia as a result of having covid a year ago and innumerable clots in my lungs. I hope the experience will give me writing inspiration after some time. I continue to check in when I can.
Also, any good healing thoughts & prayers are welcome. Thanks!

4 Likes

I’m glad to hear you are back home again. Take care of yourself! I’m sending you best wishes, positive healing vibes, and will keep you in my prayers.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I appreciate the prayers.

1 Like

All best wishes to you, @Kristine, for a good recovery and a return to full health soon xx

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. I’m feeling somewhat better & coughing less; it’s a slow process.

1 Like

O.M.G, Kristine! You’ve really been through it. Hope you are turning the forner. God bless.

2 Likes

Thank you. I am improving, but it is a slow process.

sending you healing thoughts I hope you feel better soon. Be gentle with yourself. It’s OK to write what you can when you feel good enough.

1 Like

Welcome to the group @bandler its great to see you here.

@Kristine, My stars, you have been through so much. (lighting a candle, sending healing thoughts your way).

Take all the time you need we will be happy to share in your writing or simply good company when you’re ready and able, no worries.

1 Like