Hello I have finally returned

It has been a relatively long time since I last posted here. I’m sorry to have basically disappeared. I’ve been dealing with a lot of stress in my life, so I took a break from writing and creating fiction in general. Yet as usual the itch never went away. I’m excited to be back here and reunited with all of you. I’m thankful for Daniel Wallace and all of you amazing people. Thank you for chatting with me about stories, storytelling and all that good stuff. I’m excited for next weeks writer summit. Should be an amazing time for all of us. Please let me know how all of you are doing. I’d love to hear from all of you.

7 Likes

Welcome back! I haven’t been around as often as I would like, either. My husband and I both had Covid back in January and he’s been dealing with health issues ever since. But I know what you mean about not being able to stay away from writing. The urge to create never truly goes away.

1 Like

Sorry about the illness but glad the urge to write remains.

2 Likes

Hello Kelly. Sorry to hear you and your husband had covid. Yes, it’s always a good feeling when it returns. After all we’re writers no matter what.

1 Like

Thank you. Hope all is well on your end.

1 Like

Welcome back. Yes, it’s true as the need and desire to write does usually return - thank goodness!

2 Likes

“Hello I have finally returned…”

I saw the subject line, heard and orchestra hit and immediately my warped brain thought

‘What? Sauron returns to Khazad Dhum? Captain Oates finds the tent in the arctic and it’s empty? Cthulu holds up a bucket of chicken wings and three cokes in his tentacles?’

Sorry. It’s a compulsion.

Welcome back.

3 Likes

Thank you and no worries. I feel you.

Welcome back!

It really makes me happy that when you’re ready to write you think of all of us. That is the nicest compliment ever!

How are you loving the summit thus far?

2 Likes

Thank you, DeAnne! You’re very welcomed. Whether short or long I enjoy discussing writing with all of you. And oh yes! Very much. Very exciting. Exactly what I needed to hear.

2 Likes